Eclipse Western Rigged Treeless Endurance Saddle Features:
- Lightweight and comfortable treeless saddle
- A padded, synthetic, micro suede seat
- High quality fur underneath provides extra comfort for the horse
- Equipped with two dee rings at the front of the saddle, two on the side, and one in back for attaching gear
- Designed for long distance endurance and trail riding
- Washable and weatherproof gullet bar under the seat is totally flexible to adjust naturally with the horse
- Great for all kinds of different horse withers and backs!
- Seat detaches so stirrups can be removed, converting to a bareback pad.
- Tree - Treeless
- Skirt - 22" x 20"
- Rigging - Drop Ds
- Medium (15” Seat) - 9 Pounds
- Large (17” Seat) - 11 Pounds
- Nylon bridle
- Quilted square saddle pad
- Lightweight 29" breathable girth with elastic
- Lightweight poly stirrups
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.