The Fabtron Cross Trail Saddle is a trail saddle for both Western & English Riders. Designed for the comfort of both the horse and rider, quality all American steer leather, a proven TrueFit™ Tree, and lightweight construction firmly elevates the Cross Trail Saddles into a class by themselves. With features such as close cut designs for cooling, padded bars covered with top grain leather, stainless steel dees and screws, and brass rivets, crupper dee, and saddle strings – make this saddle a preferred saddle for the discerning rider.
**At times this saddle is made to order and takes a little longer to ship. Once your order is placed we will contact you to give you an approximate shipping date**
Cross Trail Saddle Benefits and Features:
- Tunnel Skirt Ventilation… Helps keep horse cooler
- Glove Leather Skirt Liner… Cleans easily, is more sanitary
- Close-Cut Components… Allows close contact feel & ride
- 5” High-Back Cantle… For added comfort & rider confidence
- Padded Horse Bars… For better saddle fit & horse comfort
- TRIM: Precision-Cut Leather Components. All leather Fenders & Back Plate. All leather close-cut Tunnel Skirt for added ventilation. Freeform leather jockey. Glove leather skirt lining for easy care, maintenance and sanitization. Dark Hand-Oiled Finish. Shenandoah Aluminum Trail Stirrups with padded foot cushion & “Quick Change” Stainless-Steel Buckles, 4-pc. Saddle String set.
- INCLUDES: Cinch, Off Billet & Tie Strap
Cross Trail Saddle Specifications:
- TREE: TrueFit™ Tree with 5 year warranty
- BARS: Quarter Horse Bars
- GULLET: 7 Width
- HORN: Pleasure - 1 1/2" with a 2 1/2" Cap
- SEAT: Extra-Padded Grain-Out full size seat
- CANTLE: 5” High-Back Cantle with 2” Cheyenne Roll for increased spinal support & riding security
- SKIRT LENGTH: 24"
- RIGGING: In-skirt, dropped C-plate rigging. Rear-rigged for center-fire option
- WEIGHT: Approx 22 Pounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.