***MUST HAVE A FORKLIFT OR DOCK FOR DELIVERY***
The Model 1200 Manure Spreader Country Manufacturing is designed to be pulled by anything with an 18 horsepower or larger motor. This makes this spreader perfect for the hobby or horse farmer that has more manure to dispose of. At 75 bushels, it has three times the capacity of the Model 600. Like other models, it’s use is not limited to horses since the Mighty Spreader was designed to spread alpaca, llama, and sheep manure as well and you can leave it mixed with hay and straw.
The overall width of this spreader is 62” wide but it is still able to maneuver in the tighter areas of small farms or even in your barn. In addition, the double beater bar has a unique design that enables superior spreading in combination with the continuous motion drag chain. Moreover, unlike steel beds in most spreaders, the treated lumber bed will not rust out and is warrantied against rot with a 25-year free replacement policy.
This manure spreader does not require a power take off when it is being pulled or any type of external power source. This is because the drag chain is ground driven by one wheel while the other wheel drives the rear beater. The large wheels that come on this manure spreader provide the necessary traction to drive the beater and drag chain even in snow and mud.
Model 1200 Manure Spreader Features
- Heavy structural steel angle iron frame
- Long life pressure treated floor and side boards are easily removed for user flexibility.
- Big 27 - 8.50 x 15 industrial tires with agriculture bar tread.
- Individual rope pull clutching. One for the beater, and one for the drag chain.
- Double beater design for more even disbursement.
- Continuous motion drag chain for smoother discharge (no ratchets).
- 70 cubic feet heap capacity (75+ bushels or 10 - 15 wheelbarrow loads).
- Guides built-in to accept removable end gate which eliminates rear spillage during transport.
- Load bed is 84" long x 40" wide x 21" high
- Overall length is approximately 120" long x 62" wide.
- Removable lumber is pressure treated 1" x 6"
- Structural steel framework is mostly 1/4" thick
- Heavy duty drive V-Belts are 5/8 x 81"
- Drag chain (apron) is #55 detachable link style
- Transmissions include #40 roller chains and sprockets
- Shipping Weight: 450 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.