Fabtron's Lady Trail Saddle is a lightweight trail saddle made with quality American steer hide leather, a proven tree, and lightweight Cordura® fenders. The extra-padded rough out seat includes a 5" cantle for spinal support.
The Lady Trail Saddle by Fabtron features the perfect mix of leather and synthetic materials to make a beautiful, functional, and lightweight saddle that you can be proud to own. In addition, the forward-thinking designs, quality American steer hide leather, a proven tree, and lightweight CORDURA - firmly elevates Fabtron Saddles into a class by themselves.
**At times this saddle is made to order and takes a little longer to ship. Once your order is placed we will contact you to give you an approximate shipping date**
Lady Trail Saddle Benefits and Features:
- TRIM: Leather pleasure front, cantle and jockeys, nylon Cordura fenders and fleece-Lined skirt. leather padded stirrups, leather reinforced nylon stirrup straps with “quick change” buckles
- INCLUDES: Cinch, off billet and tie strap
- COLORS: Chestnut
- Rough Out Seat Finish
- 5 Year warranty on the tree
- Made In America
Lady Trail Saddle Specifications:
- TREE: TrueFit Tree
- BARS: Full Quarter Horse Bars
- GULLET: 7 " Width
- HORN: Pleasure
- SEAT: 1/2″ premium closed cell impact absorbing padding, rough-out leather
- CANTLE: Cheyenne roll with comfortable 5″ cantle
- RIGGING: Full double riggings with stainless steel hardware
- WEIGHT: Approx 22 Pounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.