A very popular attachment around any barn, stable or farm. Tine harrows are often referred to as a drag harrow and are capable of working with an ATV as well as any UTV, small lawn tractor, compact farm tractor or even a pickup truck.
- The ATV Tine Harrow consists of multiple sections for easy handling & storage (simple hooks join the sections and cannot become unhooked while in use.
- Includes heavy-duty tubular steel drawbar with chrome-plated 5/16 inch chain and required hardware.
- Compact storage - roll up sections or hang on wall.
- No parts to oil, grease or adjust.
- Only requires 1 HP per ft. of width for the mini-harrows and 2 HP per ft. for other models.
- Sizes from 4' x 4' Mini to a 14' x 8' with Drawbar.
- The 4' X 8' Tine Harrow with Drawbar and Chain is our most Popular Model!
- 3-Point lifts are also available for most sizes for use with a compact or full size tractor.
- Scatter Manure Droppings
- Aerate and Dethatch Pastures and Lawns
- Loosen and Smooth Paths and Driveways
- Fluff, Dry & Level Walking Tracks, BaseBall Diamonds, etc
- Breakup & Level Heavy Soil
- Prepare Seed Bed Work-In Fertilizer & Seed
- Minimum Till - Stalkes, Crusts & Ridge
- 50% Faster - More Effective Cover more acres per hour - “multi-position” tines permit higher operating speeds (up to 8 mph vs 4 mph)... without skipping, jumping or skimming the surface. Unlike fixed-position tines. Special design prevents tines from spreading apart in the center. Heavy residue is quickly surfaced without clogging or bunching.
- Unique construction allows tines to follow every contour of the ground for maximum coverage.
- Strong 1/2" diameter x 3 1/2" long tines are cold-formed from high-carbon steel to eliminate breakage. Renews Soil... Naturally!
- All-Season Tool Raking action removes dead residue, providing better air, water and nitrogen penetration to roots. It recycles rich, organic materials evenly back into soil for vigorous, full growth.
- Stand matted grass up to stimulate rapid green-up
- Pull leaves out of low spots
- Aerate lawns before feed & seed (then harrow afterwards to speed fertilizer penetration and increase seed germination)
- Prep seed beds (then work in & cover fertilizer and seed)
- Break up soil crusts on new seed beds without damaging young plants
- Rake pastures regularly to scatter manure droppings and stimulate grass growth
- Lift up crabgrass runners and heads so mower can cut
- Rake & smooth dirt paths, gravel driveways and athletic fields
- Shred dry leaves
- Aerate and dethatch lawns
- Minimum till
- Fluff/Smooth snow on trails
- Break-up ice crust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.