This attachment is often referred to as a drag harrow or a chain harrow. It is widely used for a variety of purposes around the barn or stable. Sizes from 8' x 8' to a 14' x 8' with drawbar available.
Benefits & Uses:
- Special design prevents tines from spreading apart in center. Heavy residue is quickly surfaced without clogging or bunching.
- Unique construction allows tines to follow every contour of the ground for maximum coverage.
- Strong 1/2" diameter x 3 1/2" long tines are cold-formed from high-carbon steel to eliminate breakage.
- Renews Soil... Naturally!
- All-Season Tool
- The raking movement works the soil, moving dead and decaying residue. This provides much needed nutrients to the ground and roots.
- Provides air and water penetration to roots. Cultivates and encourages full growth.
- Stand matted grass up to stimulate rapid green-up
- Pull leaves out of low spots
- Aerate lawns before feed & seed (then harrow afterwards to speed fertilizer penetration and increase seed germination)
- Prep seed beds (then work in & cover fertilizer and seed)
- Break up soil crusts on new seed beds without damaging young plants
- Rake pastures regularly to scatter manure droppings and stimulate grass growth
- Lift up crabgrass runners and heads so mower can cut
- Rake & smooth dirt paths, gravel driveways and athletic fields
- Shred dry leaves
- Aerate and dethatch lawns
- Minimum till
- Fluff/Smooth snow on trails
- Break-up ice crust
3-Point lifts are also available for a compact or full size tractor.
- Loyal Roth Tine Harrows consists of sections for easy handling & storage (simple hooks attach sections - cannot become unhooked while in use.
- Includes heavy-duty tubular steel drawbar with chrome-plated 5/16 inch chain and required hardware.
- Compact storage - roll up sections or hang on wall. No parts to oil, grease or adjust.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.