This beautiful two-tone red crystal saddle is the perfect pop of color for your tack room!
- The turquoise coloration of the nylon binding, conchos, and the red suede seat is contrasted with a black cordura material that keeps the saddle lightweight and easy to clean and maintain.
- The saddle is decorated with turquoise red crystals all around the skirting and cantle of the saddle and is perfect for schooling and trail riding while being weather proof and tearproof.
- The underside features a soft synthetic fleece padding that will keep your horse comfortable during your ride.
- Color: Black With Two-Tone Red & Turquoise Synthetic Cordura
- Material: Soft Padded Red Stitched Seat Turquoise Red Crystal Trim Turquoise & Silver Texas Star Conchos
- Adjustable Blevins Buckles Comfortable Padded Stirrups
- Soft Synthetic Fleece Underside Double Reinforced Fiberglass Tree
- Seat: 14 – 18”
- Gullet: 7” FQHB
- Skirt: 24 – 27”
- Horn: 3.5”
- Swell: 12”
- Cantle: 4.5”
- Stirrups: 32-42” with room for adjustments
- Weight: Approx. 18 lbs.
For a limited time, receive a matching tack set with every Ashmira Equestrian saddle. Tack set includes a headstall and breastplate. Some sets include reins. If you are unsure, please get in contact with us.
PLEASE NOTE: Allow up to 10 business days for saddle production. Your order will then be shipped express via DHL. Free shipping across the US, Canada, Chile and Australia. For other countries please get in touch. We accept payment by PayPal, Apple Pay and secure credit card.
Thanks for shopping at Horse Tack Online! We'd love to see a photo of your products on your ponies. Tag us on social media or send us a message :)
The only thing I do not love is the horn is huge, I didn’t realize from the pictures it’s more for looks than functional. Very comfy, i asked if they could make a back cinch and they did for small fee, it doesn’t really match the color and it’s to small for the ends to slide into. Otherwise it’s great
Western Leather Barrel Show Pleasure Leather Saddle With Tack Set
Saddle looks to be very well crafted. Don't want to say to much because really haven't used it yet and that is why I gave it a 4 star instead of 5.