The Billy Cook Cuttin' Up Cutter Saddle features a Oak & Acorn tooling with a barbwire border on roughout fenders, jockey and large skirt, Antiqued Barb wire conchos with nickel spots, long leather stringers and a Black Ostrich cowhide seat. This saddle by Billy Cook Saddlery is one of the finest on the market.
Motes Half Breed Roper Benefits and Features:
- Oak and Acorn tooled
- Barb Wired Border
- Rough out jockey and fenders
- Cut Away Skits
- Dark Oil
- Engraved silver trim
Motes Half Breed Roper Specifications:
- Seat - 17"
- Tree - ArmorTex Futurity Cutter
Gullet Width - 6.75"
Bars - Quarter Horse
- Horn - 4" with Rawhide Binder
- Cantle 4" Rawhide Cheyenne Roll with Ostrich Cowhide and Tooled Overlay
- Rigging - Full Double Stainless D's
- Stirrups - 3" Rawhide Deep Roper
- Weight - 40 Pounds