The lightweight Eclipse Krypton Pro Trail Saddle comes in at only 17 pounds which means you will be able to easily move it and saddle your horse or pony without the strain of heavy leather saddles. In addition, the synthetic materials make this saddle easy to clean and care for. That means you will not have to perform a lot of the maintenance required by leather saddles.
Eclipse Krypton Pro Trial Saddle Benefits and Features:
- Built on an exclusive 5 year guaranteed reinforced fiberglass tree
- Tough Cordura nylon synthetic skirts and fenders
- Leather Jockeys, Pommel and Cantle
- Nylon tie straps
- Reinforced stirrup bar
- Blevins style quick-change buckles
- Back flank cinch
- Silver billet slot and conchos
- Square skirt
Eclipse Krypton Pro Trail Saddle Specifications:
- Tree - Rawhide Covered Fiberglass
- Bars - Full Quarter Horse
- Gullet - 7 1/2"
- Horn - 3"
- Swell - 12"
- Cantle - 4"
- Skirt 24" x 24"
- Rigging - Drop D
- Weight - 17 Pounds
- Matching nylon headstall with leather overlay and dot embellishments
- Matching nylon reins with leather overlay and dot embellishments
- Matching nylon breast collar with leather overlay and dot embellishments
- Canvas saddle pad with fleece bottom
- Cord girth
- Shaped leather spur straps with dot embellishments.
Note: Package accessories offered from the manufacturer may vary in color and size.