- This saddle features a classic hand-carved design on a beautiful natural cowhide leather that is accented by black hand-painted inlay.
- The inlay is beautifully accented with black crystals and silver studding along the skirting and fenders.
- The well-padded black suede seat provides comfort for the rider while the well-padded fleece underside will ensure your horse stays comfortable as well.
- Receive a matching headstall, reins, and breast collar! CINCHES NOT INCLUDED.
- 100% Premium Cowhide Leather
- Hand Carved Tooling
- Hand Painted Black Inlay
- Black Crystal & Silver Stud Trim
- Padded Suede Seat
- Adjustable Stirrups
- Silver Conchos
- Adjustable Blevins Buckles
- Well-Padded Fleece Underside
- Double Reinforced Wood & Fiberglass Tree
- Seat: 14-18”
- Gullet: 6.5” SQHB
- Skirt: 26-30”
- Horn: 3 ¼”
- Swell: 12”
- Cantle: 5”
- Stirrups: 28-38”
Weight: Approx. 26 lbs.
For a limited time, receive a matching tack set with every Ashmira Equestrian saddle. Tack set includes a headstall and breastplate. Some sets include reins. If you are unsure, please get in contact with us.
Free shipping across the US, Canada, Chile and Australia. For other countries please get in touch. We accept payment by PayPal, Apple Pay and secure credit card.
Thanks for shopping at Horse Tack Online! We'd love to see a photo of your products on your ponies. Tag us on social media or send us a message :)
Thank you so very much. My wife absolutely loves her saddle! Thank you for the extra ties your guy added. If you would tell him or her that worked out nicely. Was well worth the wait. Very good quality work! Thanks again. Will be getting another one Soon! Toby
Absolutely love this saddle
I have not received the saddle which was ordered & paid for in December 2021. Please check the tracking number & let me know what you find out. My telephone number is: [****]. This is my second request for information. Tom Schaub
I got this saddle for my daughter for Christmas and when I got it out of the box I was impressed with the detail that was put into it. It will work great for her first saddle. I only gave it four stars because we haven’t put it on the horses yet.
I purchased this saddle and there are several things that I didn't get that are in the picture. The saddle strings on my saddle are cheap and not smooth. The once side is a nice smooth black, the other side is rough, fluffy leather that is brown. All of the leather on my saddle, headstall, reins and breast plate were only stained/colored black where your eyes would see. The inside is unstained/colored and is brown, this includes the fenders. The reins, headstall and breastplate are very stiff leather. They are not even remotely soft. Additionally, the fluffy cover for the horn was basically glued/stuck to the horn so it took a while to get all of the fuzz off of it.
I bought this saddle based on the pictures. I wish I could return it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.