This beautiful pink cross saddle is one of a kind!
- Hand carved floral tooling that is accented with a thick, smooth leather on the jockey flaps and fenders that give this set a two dimensional affect.
- This saddle also features an intricate hand stitched pink cross design that can be seen on the seat, pummel, and skirt of the saddle that make this set truly unique.
- The oversized silver conchos, hand sewn silver beading, and two-tone crystal trim really make this saddle stand out and bling in the show ring.
- The seat is well-padded with a decorative quilt stitching on black suede for comfort and extra grip while riding.
- The underside is a well padded fleece for your horse's comfort.
- Color: Chestnut Oil Blue & Pink
- 100% Premium Leather
- Hand Carved Floral Tooling Pink Cross Stitched
- Seat Hand Sewn
- Silver Beading Crystal
- Trim Accents Aluminum Stirrups
- Adjustable Blevins Buckles
- Oversize Shiny Silver Conchos
- Well-Padded Fleece Underside
- Well Balanced Wood & Fiberglass Tree Saddle
- Seat: 14 – 16”
- Gullet: 7” FQHB x 7 ¼” High (can accommodate higher withers)
- Skirt: 24 – 26”
- Horn: 3”
- Swell: 12”
- Cantle: 4”
- Stirrups: 25 – 39” with room for adjustments Weight: Approx. 26 lbs.
For a limited time, receive a matching tack set with every Ashmira Equestrian saddle. Tack set includes a headstall and breastplate. Some sets include reins. If you are unsure, please get in contact with us.
Free shipping across the US, Canada, Chile and Australia. For other countries please get in touch. We accept payment by PayPal, Apple Pay and secure credit card.
Thanks for shopping at Horse Tack Online! We'd love to see a photo of your products on your ponies. Tag us on social media or send us a message :)
Thank you so very much. My wife absolutely loves her saddle! Thank you for the extra ties your guy added. If you would tell him or her that worked out nicely. Was well worth the wait. Very good quality work! Thanks again. Will be getting another one Soon! Toby
Absolutely love this saddle
I have not received the saddle which was ordered & paid for in December 2021. Please check the tracking number & let me know what you find out. My telephone number is: [****]. This is my second request for information. Tom Schaub
I got this saddle for my daughter for Christmas and when I got it out of the box I was impressed with the detail that was put into it. It will work great for her first saddle. I only gave it four stars because we haven’t put it on the horses yet.
I purchased this saddle and there are several things that I didn't get that are in the picture. The saddle strings on my saddle are cheap and not smooth. The once side is a nice smooth black, the other side is rough, fluffy leather that is brown. All of the leather on my saddle, headstall, reins and breast plate were only stained/colored black where your eyes would see. The inside is unstained/colored and is brown, this includes the fenders. The reins, headstall and breastplate are very stiff leather. They are not even remotely soft. Additionally, the fluffy cover for the horn was basically glued/stuck to the horn so it took a while to get all of the fuzz off of it.
I bought this saddle based on the pictures. I wish I could return it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.