The Spider Rotary Harrow Conditioner is an innovative self-driven rotary harrow.
Uses for The Spider Rotary Harrow Conditioner
- Renovating arenas and driveways
- Conditioning any sand, soil or gravel surface.
The Spider Rotary Harrow Conditioner Benefits and Features
- The Spider has 2 ft. diameter rotors that are self-driven as a result of being set at a 5 degree angle.
- No power take-off is required.
- The small rotors are an advantage in two different ways over larger diameter rotors.
- First, the units extend only about 3 ft. behind the tractor for better maneuverability,
- Second, the small diameter forces them to spin at a higher RPM which disburses more material.
- Rotors are preset at opposing angles to provide straight pulling and smoother operation.
- All Steel Construction.
- Heavy 3/4" solid round rotor construction.
- Sealed bearings (maintenance free!).
- 1" Axles.
- Category 1 or larger 3-point lift compatible on RC-6 and RC-8
- All units use the same heavy rotor design with 4" long tines for extra penetrating action!
- Structural square tubing and angle iron frame provides the rugged platform onto which the rotors are attached.
The Spider Rotary Harrow Conditioner Size Options
RC-4 - The 4 foot Spider Rotary Conditioner
- The RC-4 is great for use with ATV's or garden tractors. Wheels provide transport by simply inverting the unit. Integrated platform for 8" blocks provide the necessary down force.
- Weight -95 lbs.
RC-6 - The 6 foot Spider Rotary Conditioner - with 3-point lift
- For Mid-Size Utility Tractors
- Weight - 160 lbs
RC-8 - The 8 foot Spider Rotary Conditioner - with 3-point lift
- For Larger HP Tractors
- Weight -190 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.