Kalglo wall mounted manual intensity controls for the infrared radiant horse heaters are designed to be used with base model or “RS” model heaters.
What do the controls do?
A manual intensity control lets you vary the heater output for low, medium, or high intensity and it also lets you turn the heater off. In other words, the manual control does not shut the heater off at a certain air temperature. Instead, the heater operates at the intensity you have set until you manually turn it off when the heat is not needed.
Benefits and Uses
- Allow you to set the horse heater to the intensity level desired.
- The medium intensity setting is most common, but for foaling or during severely cold temperatures, the high setting should be used.
- Manual intensity controls are usually used for the horses in their stalls when they are under the heaters for hours.
- The wall mounted control is a single gang stainless steel wall plate, with pigtail wires attached and is to be hardwired into an extra deep single gang electrical box feeding the outlet where the heater plugs in (one heater per control).
- 120 Volt
- 15 AMP
- Should be used with KEC-HS-1208 and KEC-HS-1215 model horse heaters.
- 240 Volt
- 15 AMP
- Should be used with KEC-HS-2408 and KEC-HS-2420 model horse heaters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.