Trailer Mounted Sprayer 60 Gallon With Gasoline Engine
This Fimco ATVTS-60-4R gasoline engine sprayer mounted on a small pull behind trailer is a great investment for your stable, farm or estate. The sprayer is great for many applications, ranging from lawns, pastures, fence rows, ditches to spot spraying. The boom is in 3 sections with a total of 7 nozzles with break-away extensions to prevent boom damage. The boom can also fold behind for transport and storage.
- 60 Gallon corrosion resistant polyethylene tank.
- 5" Fill lid with tether. Molded wand clips.
- 2.5 HP Gasoline Engine.
- 4 Roller Pump.
- 6 G.P.M.
- 120 P.S.I.
- 7 Nozzle boom.
- 140" Spray Swath.
- Boomless option available with 30 foot spray coverage.
- Deluxe Palm Grip Wand with adjustable pattern tip.
- 25 ft. Handgun hose.
- Remote in-line "on-off" switch.
- Max. Horizontal throw: 45 feet.
- Max. Vertical throw: 30 feet.
- Trailer is designed for off road use only - 5 MPH maximum speed.
No posts found