Shop with Confidence Satisfying Customers Since 1997
F A Q
We are proud to offer our customers top of the line Western Saddles and Horse Tack from top brands such as Abetta, Fabtron, Reinsman, Weaver Leather and many others. Whether you are just beginning your journey with horses or you are a veteran ranch hand we have saddles and horse tack for your specific needs. We carry over 500 different western saddles, leather and synthetic saddles for every purpose: roping and cutting to all-purpose or showing. We believe we offer the most horse tack online than any other website. We carry 1000’s of horse bits, bridles and breast collars plus all the other accessories needed for riding on trails, in shows, or working on your ranch. Are you shopping for leather horse tack – we have it, are you shopping for nylon horse tack – we have it, how about matching horse tack – yes, we have that too. If you are not sure what size western saddle or type of horse tack you need or have questions on horse care, we invite you to give us a call. We also invite you to share your horse stories, pictures, and tips with us and others so please connect with us of Facebook.
Over the years we have found a few must have attachments that you will find very useful and necessary on your small farm or ranch. The following attachments can be used with most ATV’s, UTV’s, Golf Cart’s or Small Tractor’s and will not require you to have a Power Take Off (PTO).
A small pull behind manure spreader is ideal for spreading muck and manure over your pastures. Save time and money by tossing your muck directly to a manure spreader when you are cleaning your stalls. When you are done mucking your stalls spread immediately over your pastures. We offer a few choices of compact manure spreaders that will provide you with years of services.
A drag harrow, or tine harrow, as some folks call them are great attachments for your ATV to quickly run across your pastures. This will knock down those small manure piles for quicker dispersement and keep your pastures looking nice and reduce the flies.
Weeds are always a problem. We have provided a wide selection of sprayers that you can attach to your ATV, Golf Cart, or Tractor. Take our advice from years of experience of maintaining fence lines, spray a few times a year and keep from using that heavy weed eater.
If you have other products that have made your life around the barn or stable a little easier we would love to hear from you. Feel free to give us a call.
As horse owners, we know your stable can become your second home. The key to running your stable smoothly and efficiently is a well-stocked stable with all the necessary stable equipment and supplies. Therefore, we strive to offer all of the stable supplies you will need for your stable or barn. Shop our feeders, tack trunks, western saddle & tack racks, waterers, stall guards, muck carts, hay bags and buckets, mounting blocks, hose heaters, infrared heaters, misting fans, tine harrows, broadcast spreaders, compact manure spreaders, stall mats, grooming supplies, and more. We have it all and at affordable prices.
- Horses should have water made available to them at all times, so you can’t go wrong with adding bucket holders to your list. Install them in your stable to keep the horses from kicking the buckets over.
- Hay bags, also known as hay nets, can save you a lot of money. Feeding from the floor can become very wasteful when the horses walk on it and spread it out. Using hay bags, allows you to monitor how much each horse is consuming.
- Organization is very essential. It ensures a safe and comfortable living space for your horse. Having various tack racks, muck and stall supplies on hand will help keep things running smoothly.
- Stall mats are strongly recommended and are a widely used flooring in the equine industry. They improve the lives and health of your horses while providing safe footing inside stalls, grooming and shoeing areas, trailer floors, aisles and more. They provide traction for horses, as well as the horse owners.
- Take proper pest control measures in the stable, barn and pasture to help keep your horse free of flies, ticks, gnats and fleas. Not only are they annoying to the horse, they can also spread diseases and parasites and can cause digestive problems in horses. Fly control products, such as fly sprays, fly bags, fly traps and using drag harrows on pastures and paddocks can help can keep your horse more comfortable and control the fly population.