KleerFlex Heavy Duty Flexible Plastic Doors
Wherever there’s a need...Aisle doorways, exterior stall doorways, loafing sheds, wash stalls, tack rooms, climate-controlled rooms.KleerFlex will stop...Wind, water, Cold, Heat, Dust, and Noise yet it allows... You to zip in and out without opening or closing doors, and your horses to move freely in and out, choosing where they’re most comfortable.
- Use it as a stall door, barn door, workshop enty, or anywhere you want to control temperature, dust and noise.
- KleerFlex allows for hands-free operation with the flexibility of keeping out the cold air in the winter and dust and flies in the summer.
- Features easy to install exclusive patented hardware system available in our standard durable HTP® hardware or optional heavy duty aluminum.
- It's easy to train horses to walk through KleerFlex. Most get the hang of it immediately, and even the most skittish horses generally learn to be brave in just a few short sessions.
- Universal galvanized hardware and easy instructions mean just 20 minutes to install.
- KleerFlex has UV inhibitor to prevent discoloration from sunlight, and will remain flexible at -40.
KleerFlex is sold in widths of 3’ to 8’ wide. For wider doorways, order the combination of widths that suits your needs, and install end-to- end for continuous coverage. If your doorway isn’t these exact widths, round up to the nearest foot and either mount outside the jamb or trim the bracket down to fit inside the jamb. You’ll need a screwdriver, utility knife and a wrench. It’s easy!
AG-Flex doors are available in regular heights of 7’, 8’ and 9’, and tall heights of 10’, 11’ and 12’. If you need an in-between size, order the next size up; the strips are easy to trim shorter with a sharp utility blade. For tall doorways that are more vulnerable to windy conditions, the strips are slightly thicker and heavier to ensure adequate protection.
Ordering is simple
Measure width and desired height inside door jam.
Features a 1-year guarantee.